• Churnet Sound News

Bedroom fire in Crewe

Firefighters were called to a bedroom fire at an address in Mayfair Drive, Crewe yesterday (12th July).

Crews from Sandbach wearing breathing apparatus used a hose reel to put out the fire. They then used a thermal imaging camera to check for fire spread and lifted floorboards where hotspots were identified.

A large fan was used to disperse smoke and damaged furniture was moved from the property.

They also checked the neighbouring property for any fire spread.


Recent Posts

See All
  • Facebook
  • Twitter