top of page





MACCLESFIELD were so close to earning a point at Broadhurst Park as they lost out to a 89th minute penalty scored by Griffiths.

The two sides had looked to be taking a point each until this point after Cane opened the scoring for FC United of Manchester before Curran equalised for Macclesfield on 26 minutes. Attendance 2,342.

KIDSGROVE Athletic remain top of the Northern Premier League West Division with a 3-0 win over Runcorn Linnetts at the Novus Stadium.

Goals from Jepson on 28 minutes and a brace from Bott (67, 86 minutes) sealed the points for the home side.

AT the Berry Street Garage Stadium Leek Town returned with a point after a 2-2 draw with City of Liverpool.

Town opened the scoring on 17 minutes as Keenan netted and the lead was extended as Opoku, but Quarless pulled a goal back on the stroke of the break which made it 2-1 at half-time.

The home side levelled in the 84th minute with Mitchley netting for the home side.

NANTWICH Town narrowly missed out on getting point against Clitheroe at the Weaver Stadium, Webb-Foster put the visitors in front on 51 minutes, but Town equalised in the 83rd minute and it looked like heading for a draw before McGrath neeted for the victors in the 89th minute to take all three points.

NEWCASLTE Town took all three points at the Red Industries Stadium with a 2-1 victory over Mossley.

Mossley went in front on 43 minutes as Mulvey scored to make it 0-1 at the break.

Town though battled back and a brace from Mazurkiewicz with goal on 59 minutes and 86 minutes sealed the points.

HANLEY Town drew 0-0 with Trafford at the Shawe View Stadium to grab an important point on their travels.

IN the Azuzu FA Vase 1st Qualifying Round Abbey Hulton went down to a 2-1 defeat at home to Worcester Raiders 2-1 Stoddart netting for Raiders on 50 minutes, Gumbley equalised for United on 70 minutes before Cooper netted for the visitors in the 92nd minute.

ECCLESHALL managed to keep their hopes of going through to the next round after a 1-1 draw at home to Hinckley. The visitors scored on 40 minutes with a goal from Rankin and it looked like they'd got the victory but an own goal in the second minute of added time resulted in draw.

Alsager Town sealed victory and go into the next round after a 3-0 win over Hereford Lads Club.

Woolley opened the scoring for Town on 6 minutes and the lead was extended on 77 minutes as Pope made it 2-0 with McAleese netting the third in the 8th minute of time added on.


  • Facebook
  • Twitter
bottom of page