top of page

AVAILABLE ON DAB

ACROSS

 STOKE-ON-TRENT, NEWCASTLE-UNDER-LYME, STAFFORDSHIRE MOORLANDS, SOUTH CHESHIRE

Firefighters put out kitchen fire at cafe



We have extinguished a kitchen fire at a café in Leek.

Crews from Cheadle and Ipstones went to on Ashbourne Road just before 12.30am on Friday (19 January) following reports of a fire.

When we got there, the kitchen was well-alight. Crews used a hose reel jet to extinguish the fire by 2.50am.

A ventilator fan was also used to clear smoke from inside the building.

No one was injured.

The cause of the fire was later deemed to be accidental. Damp tumble-dried cloths self-heated and resulted in a fire.





Commenti


  • Facebook
  • Twitter
avanti.PNG
1FEB5CEE-CFDB-4215-A99C-2765E01E1CF7.png
bottom of page