How to contact the Police discretely

Staffordshire Moorlands District Council are announcing a method of contacting the police if you are a victim of domestic abuse.

If you feel unsafe & need help and you can't speak, you can call Staffordshire Police discretely using this method.

Dial 999, listen to the questions and respond by coughing or tapping the headset, if prompted press 55 and you'll be put through to the police.

Once connected to police please stay on the line.

Please share so as many people as possible know about this option to help protect victims of #domesticabuse #YouAreNotAlone

  • Facebook
  • Twitter